Southeast Asia’s Premier Gaming Convention is back, bigger and better! Held over 3 days at Suntec Convention Centre Halls 401 and 402, get ready for the gaming event of the year! Try out upcoming games, meet producers and watch or sign up for exciting eSports tournaments!
[ PLEASE PROCEED TO THE TICKETING COUNTER AT THE EVENT HALL TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS DIRECTLY ]
Early Bird tickets are available online via Peatix from now till 30th September 2015, after which Standard priced tickets will be available for sale here and at selected retail partners. We are also introducing a special VIP ticket that gives special access to a limited number of visitors on 13 November, which is a Business Day reserved for industry and media only.
The first 500 visitors per day will also receive a Random Loot goodie bag, find out more about the lucky draw and exclusive offers at GameStart 2015 here.
14 Nov – 10am to 9pm
15 Nov – 10am to 8pm
- Standard & Early Bird Tickets
- VIP Tickets
- Xmashed Gear Ticket Bundle
- Special Ticket Prices
STANDARD & EARLY BIRD TICKETS
ONE-Day Early Bird (14 Nov) – S$10
ONE-Day Early Bird (15 Nov) – S$10
TWO-Day Early Bird (14 & 15 Nov) – S$18
ONE-Day Standard (14 Nov) – S$12
ONE-Day Standard (15 Nov) – S$12
TWO-Day Standard (14 & 15 Nov) – S$22
Early Bird tickets will be available from Peatix from 1st to 30th September. Standard tickets will go on sale from 1st October at Peatix and selected retailers in Singapore.
PHYSICAL TICKET SALES AT PARTICIPATING RETAILERS
Physical tickets are now available for sale at the following retail stores in Singapore:
- Yishun Golden Village, #01-05
- Tampines Mall, #04-10/11
- JEM, #04-39A
- Funan DigitaLife Mall, #05-47
- St Games Cafe
- The Cathay, #03-06
Limited quantities of VIP tickets are available at S$58 and will receive the following:
- Special entry on 13 November 2015
- Entry on 14 and 15 November 2015
- Priority queue for entry to the hall on 14 and 15 Nov*
- Goodie Bag* that includes:
*Does not apply to first 500 per day for goodie bags
XMASHED GEAR TICKET BUNDLE
Get your own Alyse Xmashed Gear T-shirt only with online purchases of GameStart 2015 tickets!
ONE-Day Early Bird + Tee (14 Nov) – S$35
ONE-Day Early Bird + Tee (15 Nov) – S$35
TWO-Day Early Bird + Tee (14 & 15 Nov) – S$43 ONE-Day Standard + Tee (14 Nov) – S$37
ONE-Day Standard + Tee (15 Nov) – S$37
TWO-Day Standard + Tee (14 & 15 Nov) – S$47
SPECIAL TICKETS* (Only available at the door)
We have specially priced tickets for all cosplayers who attend GameStart 2015 dressed as recognisable characters from anime, comics, manga, games and movies.
Cosplayers in costume – S$5 per day
*Does not apply to first 500 per day for goodie bags
Terms & Conditions
- All online ticket prices include a S$0.80 processing fee.
- Online ticket purchases will receive an email notification and QR code. Please present and scan your code at the door for entry.
- Please note that tickets sold cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded. Lost tickets or wristbands will not be replaced.
- The holder of this ticket is responsible for any risk, harm or loss of property sustained while attending the event, and waives all rights to lay claim for damages resulting from any cause whatsoever either before, during, or after the event.
- All tickets purchased online automatically qualify to enter the GameStart 2015 Lucky Draw. Physical ticket holders will require a Lucky Draw entry submission to qualify. All winners must present their ticket with matching serial number to collect their prize.
- Children aged 3 years and below enter for free.
- Priority access will be given to visitors with disabilities and the elderly.
- Photography, video recording and audio recording are welcome at GameStart 2015. However, please respect and refrain from video recording and photography of any sensitive content where indicated by exhibitor.
- By attending GameStart 2015, you hereby grant permission to Eliphant Pte. Ltd, and its exhibitors, affiliates and licensees, an unlimited, irrevocable, worldwide, license and right to photograph, record, distribute and utilize your image, likeness, actions and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, GameStart 2015 (regardless of whether before, during or after the event) in any medium or context without further authorization or compensation.”
CODE OF CONDUCT
GameStart 2015 is a place where people with a love for gaming can come to enjoy themselves in a safe and friendly environment, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion. Our Code of Conduct are guidelines which we hope all exhibitors, sponsors, attendees and staff will adhere to and assist to enforce to make GameStart 2015 an enjoyable experience for everyone.
- Be polite, respectful and considerate of others at all times
- Give way to those with disabilities and the elderly
- Treat cosplayers and other visitors with respect – ask for permission before taking pictures
- Alert security or the organiser if you see anyone suspicious or disruptive toward other attendees
- Alert security or the organizer if you see anyone in distress
PLEASE DO NOT
- Behave in a way that is offensive or disruptive to other visitors and exhibitors
- Harass or exhibit inappropriate behavior toward cosplayers, guests and other attendees
- Inappropriate behaviour includes: offensive verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability; inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking or following; harassing photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events; inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
We take a very strong stand against negative behaviour, and failure to comply with the Code of Conduct may result in expulsion from GameStart 2015 with no warning and refund.
If you witness or experience any negative behaviour, please inform our staff immediately. All reports will be confidential.