GameStart 2015’s Business Day will be on 13 November 2015 from 10am to 9pm, and is open to registered trade visitors and media to experience the convention. The Main Stage programme schedule will be announced nearer the event date. and all Business Visitors are invited to unwind at GameStart 2015 Gaming Night.
Business Day passes include:
- Entry to the exhibition hall on 13 Nov
- Invitation to Opening Ceremony
- Invitation to GameStart 2015 Gaming Night
Whether you’re a game developer, marketeer or someone considering a career in gaming, conference topics are designed for anyone looking to expand their knowledge and gain insight into the gaming landscape today. Bringing industry experts from all aspects of the gaming ecosystem together in one place, topics include strategies on game planning and design, knowing how to harness the marketing power of Facebook, understanding how eSports and live streaming are changing the dynamics of gaming globally, and more.
Conference passes are available at S$150 and include:
– Access to all conference sessions on 13 Nov
– Entry to the exhibition hall on 13 Nov
– Invitation to Opening Ceremony
– Invitation to GameStart 2015 Gaming Night