Buy Tickets & Official Merchandise
Tickets are now available for GameStart 2017 – Southeast Asia’s Premier Gaming Convention! Get ready for the gaming event of the year, where you’ll get to try out upcoming games, meet special guests and pro players, buy awesome gaming merchandise and watch or sign up for exciting eSports tournaments!
If you’re looking for a place to stay in Singapore during the event, our hotel partners are offering special rates just for GameStart 2017 visitors!
- M SOCIAL
- NAUMI LIORA
- BEARY BEST! HOSTEL
Check them out here!
Random Loot Goodie Bag for Early Birds
First 300 attendees each day (14 – 15 Oct) get a Random Loot Goodie Bag! More details to come!
GameStart is a cosplay-friendly event, where cosplayers ge t in FREE! So dress your best and come meet our international cosplay guests like Vera Chimera and AstroKerrie and participate in the GAME ON! GAMESTART COSPLAY RUNWAY 2017!
For free entry, simply show up at the event in full cosplay attire of recognizable anime or game characters. If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*VIP Ticket Holders & Media enter from 10 am*
14 Oct – 11am to 9pm
15 Oct – 11am to 9pm
Ticket Categories & Official Merchandise
- Standard Tickets
- VIP Tickets (Limited quantity)
- Official Merchandise
ONE-Day Standard (14 Oct) – $12
ONE-Day Standard (15 Oct) – $12
TABLETOP GAMER ONE-Day (14 Oct) – $20
TABLETOP GAMER ONE-Day (15 Oct) – $20
STANDARD TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE AT PARTICIPATING RETAILERS
Standard tickets will be available for purchase at the GameStart 2017 venue Ticketing Counter outside Suntec Convention Centre Hall 401 from 13-15 October 2016:
13 October: 12pm to 8pm
14 & 15 October: 10am to 8.30pm
Standard tickets are also available for sale at the following retail stores in Singapore from September 11 to October 8, 2017:
- GameXtreme (Tampines Mall, #04-10/11)
- Monday – Friday: 11:30AM–9:30PM
- Saturday,Sunday – 11AM–10PM
- Gamersaurus Rex (259A Upper Thomson Rd)
- Monday – Sunday: 1PM–11PM
- Grey Ogre Games (83 Club Street #04-01)
- Monday – Friday: 1PM–10PM
- Saturday,Sunday – 12PM–10PM
- The Company of Cats (6B Mosque Street)
- Tuesday – Thursday: 10AM–7PM
- Friday – Sunday – 11AM–10PM
- Saint Games (Handy Rd, The Cathay #03-06)
- Sunday – Thursday: 12PM–10PM
- Friday,Saturday- 12PM–2AM
A limited quantity of VIP tickets is available (online only) at S$70 so get yours early! All VIP ticket holders will receive:
- Entry to GameStart 2017 on 14 & 15 October
- Early entry at 10am each day
- Priority queue to enter the hall* and at selected exhibitor booths**
- Priority queue for meet & greet sessions
- GameStart 2017 Lanyard
- 2017 Cyberpunk themed VIP Pass
- 10 x GameStart tokens
- 2 drink coupons
- VIP Loot Bag containing:
- GameStart 2017 T-shirt
- GameStart Asia A5 water bottle
- GameStart Asia towel
- GameStart Asia phone pocket
- Random Loot Items
*No priority queue for the daily first 300 random loot bags
**Priority access to the PlayStation & Bandai Namco booths, additional booths
will be announced nearer the event
*VIP ticket holders will need to join the regular queue to qualify for the first 300 goodie bags each day.
OFFICIAL GAMESTART 2017 TEES BY XMASHED GEAR
We have two Official GameStart 2017 Tee designs this year, that are available now for pre-orders.
Official GameStart 2017 Tee – Logo (Black) – S$25
Official GameStart 2017 Tee – Alyse (Black) – S$25
All tees are to be collected at the GameStart Official Merchandise Booth.
All tees come in size XS to XXXL.
OFFICIAL GAMESTART 2017 MERCHANDISE
OFFICIAL GAMESTART SOCKS BY FRESHLY PRESSED
A collaboration with our favourite sock designers, these gamer socks were a hit at GameStart 2016, so get yourself a pair for just S$10 at the GameStart Official Merchandise Booth.
Official GameStart Socks by Freshly Pressed – Kaz (Left picture) – S$10
Official GameStart Socks by Freshly Pressed – Alex (Right picture) – S$10
Terms & Conditions
- All online purchases include a S$1.00 processing fee.
- Online ticket purchases will receive an official receipt and QR code via email. Please present and scan your code at the door for entry.
- If you purchased multiple tickets online, scan your QR code at the door to collect all the tickets in your order.
- Please note that tickets sold cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded. Lost tickets or wristbands will not be replaced.
- All ticket holders are responsible for any risk, harm or loss of property sustained while attending the event, and waives all rights to lay claim for damages resulting from any cause whatsoever either before, during, or after the event.
- All tickets purchased qualify to enter the daily GameStart 2017 Lucky Draw which is held on the Main Stage. All winners must present their ticket with matching serial number to collect their prize.
- Children aged 3 years and below enter for free.
- Priority access will be given to visitors with disabilities and the elderly.
- Photography, video recording and audio recording are welcome at GameStart 2017. However, please respect and refrain from video recording and photography of any sensitive content where indicated by exhibitor.
- By attending GameStart 2017, you hereby grant permission to Eliphant Pte. Ltd, and its exhibitors, affiliates and licensees, an unlimited, irrevocable, worldwide, license and right to photograph, record, distribute and utilize your image, likeness, actions and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, GameStart 2017 (regardless of whether before, during or after the event) in any medium or context without further authorization or compensation.”
CODE OF CONDUCT
GameStart 2017 is a place where people with a love for gaming can come to enjoy themselves in a safe and friendly environment, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion. Our Code of Conduct are guidelines which we hope all exhibitors, sponsors, attendees and staff will adhere to and assist to enforce to make GameStart 2017 an enjoyable experience for everyone.
- Be polite, respectful and considerate of others at all times.
- Give way to those with disabilities and the elderly.
- Treat cosplayers and other visitors with respect – ask for permission before taking pictures.
- Alert security or the organiser if you see anyone suspicious or disruptive toward other attendees.
- Alert security or the organizer if you see anyone in distress.
PLEASE DO NOT
- Behave in a way that is offensive or disruptive to other visitors and exhibitors.
- Harass or exhibit inappropriate behaviour toward cosplayers, guests and other attendees.
- Inappropriate behaviour includes: offensive verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability; inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking or following; harassing photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events; inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
We take a very strong stand against negative behaviour, and failure to comply with the Code of Conduct may result in expulsion from GameStart 2017 with no warning and refund.
If you witness or experience any negative behaviour, please inform our staff immediately. All reports will be confidential.