Our next giveaway came all the way from Japan, thanks to the guys at Geek Culture who were at Tokyo Game Show last week, and managed to snag these awesome items for us to giveaway to two lucky Hideo Kojima fans! As you know, game industry icon Hideo Kojima has started his own studio, Kojima Productions, and over the past weekend, released an entire line of merchandise branded with his new company logo for fans in Japan, made available exclusively at just 2 Family Mart stores in Tokyo.
We’ve gotten hold of one each of the Official Kojima Productions goods below, to be given away to TWO lucky die-hard Kojima fans!
- x1 Kojima Productions Steel Tumbler + Pins + Stickers
- x1 Kojima Productions Silver Foil T-shirt (XL size)
All items are MADE IN JAPAN, and worth a total of ¥6,000. They are currently SOLD OUT (that we know of).
Check out the entire range of products at Geek Culture’s post here.
Here’s How You Can Win
Simply complete these 2 steps:
- SHARE THIS POST and TAG a friend or more who you would like to go to GameStart 2016 with:
- Fill in the form below and choose which prize you would like to win.
Give us a LIKE below if you haven’t done so yet, so you won’t miss out of future similar giveaways!
[iphorm id=”8″ name=”Kojima Giveaway”]
This giveaway is open all countries, and closes on 26 September 2016 @23:59hrs (GMT+8). 2 lucky winners will be picked at random. The winners will be announced here and be notified via email by 28 September 2016. All prizes are to be collected on 7 – 9 October at the GameStart 2016 venue! Good luck!
Congratulations to the following winners! Please check your emails for prize collection details:
- Vanessa Nachivon (Steel Tumbler + Pins + Stickers Set)
- Yeong Yun Keong (Silver Foil T-shirt)