Sony Computer Entertainment Hong Kong Limited (SCEH) Singapore Branch announced today that the highly-acclaimed PlayStation 3 action game God of War III will be remastered for PlayStation 4 and made available in Singapore from 14 July.
Pre-order of God of War III software will start from 12 June to 10 July at all PlayStation Authorised Dealers. Customers who pre-order the game will be given a limited God of War III T-shirt and a Microfibre Towel, while stocks last.
For starters, PlayStation 4 Bundle Pack will also be available on 24 July at all PlayStation Authorised Dealers and Sony Stores. Initial order for PS4 bundle will be given a God of War III mug, while stock lasts.
Originally developed by Sony Computer Entertainment’s Santa Monica Studio exclusively for PS3, God of War III has been remastered for PS4 and gameplay supports 1080p at 60fps. God of War III Remastered will bring epic battles to life with stunning graphics and an elaborate plot that puts Kratos at the center of carnage and destruction as he seeks revenge against the Gods who have betrayed him.
Set in the realm of brutal Greek mythology, God of War III Remastered is the critically acclaimed single-player game that allows players to take on the fearless role of the ex-Spartan warrior, Kratos, as he rises from the darkest depths of Hades to scale the very heights of Mount Olympus to seek his bloody revenge. Armed with double-chained blades and an array of new weapons and magic, Kratos must take on mythology’s deadliest creatures while solving intricate puzzles throughout his merciless quest to destroy Olympus.
- NOW ON THE PS4 SYSTEM –Gameplay is beautifully rendered at 1080p and running at 60fps, God of War III Remastered is ready for the next generation. All previous DLC costumes and content are included.
- PHOTO MODE – God of War III Remastered’s photo mode will allow players to freeze, edit, and share photos of all of Kratos’ jaw dropping action.
- GROUNDBREAKING DEPTH OF SCALE –From the glittering marble of halls of Mount Olympus to the desolate deserts of Tartarus, Kratos will explore worlds both epic and majestic. Players will be left breathless as they carve through entire armies while navigating on the back of Titans — living levels as tall as the Empire State Building.
- STYLIZED REALISM – Players will battle in detailed and unique 3D worlds lit by thousands of dynamic lights and higher resolution. Refreshed in stunning detail, God of War III Remastered shows off realistic muscle striations, detailed facial expressions, and new heightened levels of brutality and gore.
- SIGNATURE GAMEPLAY – Brutal combat, intricate puzzles, exploration of awe-inspiring worlds, and a compelling and satisfying ending to Kratos’ epic story.
- SOPHISTICATED STORYLINE – The story of God of War III is the epic conclusion to Kratos’ Greek trilogy. Picking up from the Titan sized cliffhanger of God of War II, God of War III takes Kratos right to the heart of Zeus’ stronghold on his epic quest for vengeance.
- RIDEABLE CREATURES – Manipulate the menacing creatures of Greek mythology against their will, as Kratos uses them to cross chasms, inflict blind rage against enemies, reveal puzzles and secrets, and as tools of complete annihilation.
- WEAPONS AND COMBAT SYSTEM – Wield deadly weapons such as the Cestus — powerful metal gauntlets with devastating strength — and other brutal instruments of war that allows Kratos to learn ruthless new techniques such as grappling with enemies and launching explosive wall-to-ground attacks.